Having a grateful heart is like having a magnet attached to you, it draws good people and bountiful blessings to you. Everybody loves to be appreciated, and when you show appreciation – more good things keep coming your way. The opposite is true also – when you are ungrateful or you believe you were entitled to what you receive …guess what? The giver stops giving and you stop receiving.
Gratitude changes EVERYTHING !!
You can find blessings in everything, even on your worst days. Don’t block your blessings by complaining, murmuring or grumbling. I have found out in life that I can be thankful for the people that criticizes me or speaks badly about me. I consider them my teachers or examiners that have graded my life and drives me to excel more 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 … It’s a blessing to have critics because you know someone is always looking at you in detail and highlighting those things they don’t like in you – making you be more cautious in your choices and decisions. Criticism is good if taken with the right attitude. You should find your blessings in your critics – they really make you stronger and wiser. I consider my critics my caution line – I rethink everything before I do it. It makes me aim higher. It’s up to you to see the good in everything.
Don’t block your blessings by refusing to take time to count your blessings. Find your blessings in everything.
- You’re running late, maybe God protected you from what was ahead
- Someone hates you, in the end let their hatred inspire you to succeed more at becoming a better you
- When you cry, your tears should be used as a powerful river to get you to the other side of happiness because that’s where you’re heading anyways
- When you can’t sleep at nights …maybe, just maybe there’s something you need to have a little talk to God about
- When someone puts you down, be graceful about it because it will actually help you to become a better you proving them wrong
Don’t miss your bigger blessings from coming your way by not taking the time to appreciate the things you have already received. Talk more about your blessings than you talk about the curses.
When God decides to bless you, He will cause blessings to overtake you no matter what others try to do.