I find it very reassuring to know that wherever I live, wherever I drive, and wherever I am that my God moves right along with me. The amazing truth is, I don’t have to pack him up or assemble him to move him. My God is:
- A spirit and they that worship Him MUST worship Him in spirit and in truth
- He’s not like man that he should lie nor change his mind
- What is impossible with man, is possible with God
- He is The King of all ages
- He is immortal
- He’s a merciful God
- Slow to anger
- God doesn’t change
- He doesn’t faint or grow weary
- God is a good Shepherd
- He is a friend
God can do more for me in a wink of an eye than I can do for myself in a lifetime. Wherever I am, God is!
- I pray
- I believe
- I trust God
- I choose not to fear
- I watch God work on my behalf
I firmly believe that NOTHING can ever happen to me WITHOUT GOD’S PERMISSION. Every difficulty I have ever faced, God consistently has granted me a message out of every dark valley. I talk to God anytime of the day and night, and I’m confident that He hears me because right after my little talk with Him, I feel a whole lot better than I did before. It’s like that ‘before and after’ pictures we see.
- I am a walking testimony of how God replenishes EVERYTHING that the enemy has stolen from me
- I’m blessed today beyond measure because I have experienced loss
- I know what it is to cry ….so now I appreciate every moment I laugh and I will choose only to do things that will maintain my joy
- I know how it feels to have forces coming against you from every side, and I have experienced how it feels to stand still and watch God fight my battles for me
- I know what it feels like to fall, and I know what it feels like to have God miraculously catch me the next time I stumble
- I know how it feels to be a victim of circumstances, but I have experienced God causing me to rule in those very same circumstances the next time I face them
👸🏽 Countless times my crown fell off, but I know how it feels to rise again with greater confidence in GOD, and inspire other women to want to be me 👸🏽
Folks may think:
- It’s dumb for me to trust in an invisible God
- They may think I’m not being realistic
- They may think that I’m way too naive
- They may think it all has to do with the religion of my family
But whatever may be their opinions of my beliefs, let it be noted here and now that I find no fault in my God moving into my neighborhood. I’ve personally proven Him to be an active participant in my everyday life’s experiences – and, it makes me feel secured.
Everything that may have bought me pain in my journey, I have experienced God:
- removed the sting/sorrow
- the memories have lost the negative painful effect
- He’s comforted me while gently moving at my pace when I become reluctant to move forward
- eventually my grief is gone
- God helps me to forget my past.
The most frightening thing in life is, having people who knew your sadness, and those who knew your past – and wouldn’t clap for you in your present. GUARD YOUR HEART at all times – for EVERYTHING you do flows out of it.
“Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? to be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you’re there! If I go underground, you’re there! If I flew on morning’s wings to the far western horizon, You’d find me in a minute— you’re already there waiting!
Then I said to myself, “Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I’m immersed in the light!” It’s a fact: darkness isn’t dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they’re all the same to you.” Psalm 139:7-12 MSG
The most awesome thing about having GOD move into your neighborhood is, your past, and EVERYTHING of your past will be no more because as believers we are daily entering into eternity where tears, pain and death will no more be important factors in our lives.
Revelation 21 says:
“I heard a voice thunder from the Throne: “Look! Look! God has moved into the neighborhood, making his home with men and women! “
- They are his people
- He is their God
- He will wipe every tear from their eyes
- Death is gone for good
- Tears are gone
- Crying is gone
- Pain is gone
- All the first order of things gone
- He is making everything new
- Each word dependable and accurate
- God is A to Z. He is the Beginning, He is the Conclusion
- He give freely to the thirsty
- Conquerors inherit all this
- I’ll be God to them, they’ll be sons and daughters to me
But for the rest who DO NOT BELIEVE in God or to those who question the validity of God’s Word —
- sex peddlers
- all liars
for them it’s Lake Fire and Brimstone. Second death!””
Revelation 21:6-8 MSG
- Nothing dirty or defiled will get into the City
- No one who deceives
- Only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life will get in.”
Revelation 21:27 MSG
Someone once said, “The deepest level of worship is praising God inspite of the pain, thanking God during the trials, trusting Him when we are tempted to lose Hope.” #FACT101
Whenever I feel alone, or insecure – my thoughts go back to knowing that God is:
- My Hope
- My Light
- My Strength
- My Comforter
- My Neighbor
- My Friend
- My Protector
- My Companion
- My Healer
- My Savior
- My Soon Coming King
I have many flaws to ever be considered perfect, but my blessings are evidence that God has moved into the neighbourhood.
A person without God is a person that you can live without. If GOD is all you have, then GOD is all you need.
You are going to be happy: Love God. Never hate. Give generously. Live simply. Forgive quickly. Be kind always.