There’s 🌹LOVE 🌹in the air whether you believe Valentine’s Day is way too commercial or not.
It’s Monday, February 13th and the whole world is gone RED leading up to the Big V-Day on February 14th ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!
Personally, I’m very much into the ❤️BIG V-DAY ❤️ myself. Why? Because it pushes my hardworking husband to cut his working hours for one extra day in 365 days as we pause to walk down memory lane.
Now, he’s got to think way ahead of the actual day what he can do to turn the evening into a romantic dinner for two. I’m NOT into the roses, or chocolates, or the sparkly jewellry stuff, but I’m definitely into the dinner and classy entertainment swag. To me – we have to eat anyway so let’s get dressed up and do it in a big way.
Do you know if men and women knew how to effectively communicate their spouses Love Languages – marriages will last a lifetime and divorces will be significantly less?
So many times we all have made significant effort in loving our spouses the best way we think we can and yet we end up on different ends of the bargaining table. Why? Because we communicate this beautiful thing call …. L🌹VE in different languages.
Our unique love language unless correctly interpreted by our spouses can end up in the Divorce Court. It is extremely IMPORTANT to learn the 5 Love Languages so our marriages can be saved….Love is worth fighting for – so let’s communicate the unique love languages shared among our family.
Over the years I’ve studied and did my homework on the 5 Love Languages by Dr Gary Chapman …. and since then – I’ve been working in making my marriage a healthy workshop for greater L❤️VE. Yes, no one ever achieves perfection, but I’m very happy we’re heading in the right direction.
I would love to pass on the 5 Love Languages by Dr. GARY CHAPMAN with the hope we all can keep on building healthy relationships. Say ‘NO to Divorce’.
❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ You can find this info at http://www.5lovelanguages.com including a short questionnaire to determine your Love Language and your spouse’s.
Following is my synopsis of 5 Love Languages:
- Words of Affirmation – unsolicited compliments eg – “You look great in the dress” . Insults can ruin a great relationship and it’s not easily forgotten.
- Quality Time – undivided attention. No phone calls, no kids, nothing/zap. Just two individuals. Distractions, postponing a date night, or inattentive partners can ruin a 60th wedding anniversary celebration.
- Receiving Gifts – the perfect gift. To everyone else whose Love Language isn’t Receiving Gifts … it spells materialistic. BUT to your lover it’s their language. A missed birthday, anniversary, or buying a thoughtless gift is unpardonable
- Acts of Service – anything to help to ease the responsibilities in your partner’s life communicates L❤️VE. The opposite is making them feel like their abundance of chores and multiple feelings don’t matter.
- Physical Touch – this has nothing to do with sex. It’s the hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and staying warm together. Neglect and abuse can be unforgivable and harmful.
Wishing everyone a happy and successful love journey as we learn to speak each other’s Love Language, NOT just one day BUT for a lifetime.