🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Happy Valentine’s Day to ALL my followers 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
- Look for someone to add a little magic to their life – whether it’s purchasing a cup of coffee, sharing a smile, or finding out how they are doing
- What every one around us need is a little more love. So many people are intimidated to step out of their doors today for fear of being asked questions about their love life.
- Being sensitive to others is a good way to show LOVE.
- EVERYONE deserves to be LOVED! Even the unlovely and the difficult ones, they too deserves LOVE. Begin by complimenting them, and then choose to lower the bar of expectations …it will be worth it.
“Kindness is still the standard way to let another person know that there is still L🌺VE in the w🌺rld.”
MARRIED L🌹VE silently says:
- Don’t force me to leave you
- Don’t force me to go back to my loneliness
- Let me go with you
- Wherever you go, I will go
- Wherever you sleep, I will sleep
- Your people will be my people
- Your God will be my God
- Where you die, I will die, and that is where I will be buried
- I ask the Lord to punish me if I don’t keep this promise
- Only death will separate us
When someone loves you – YOU can tell by the way they treat you. Spouses are lifelong partners and not enemies, it’s a team effort.
Our kids marriage goals should be found in what they see in us rather than what they see in Beyoncé and Jayz. You both have made the commitment…’till death do us part’. Let’s choose to stay together.
It’s not a lack of L❤️VE that makes marriage unhappy, but it’s the lack of friendships. When the kids leave home – your spouse is the one who’s left with you. A great relationship is how you continues to build from the first day you met.
- Communicate in the language your spouse speaks
- Build TRUST
- Be HONEST
- Be FAITHFUL
- Leave the past in the past
- Arguments are NORMAL- it’s not the end
- You wouldn’t always be happy, but you will always have a happy and secure place to rest your head
- Work on staying together as best friends
- Love UNCONDITIONALLY
- Start and End the day with PRAYER
- The MOST powerful weapon in attacking any form of distractions is PRAYER.