Hope returns when I remember:
- The Lord ‘s unfailing love and mercy still continue, Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.
- The Lord is all I have, and so in him I put my hope.
- The Lord is good to everyone who trusts in him,
- So it is best for us to wait in patience—to wait for him to save us—
Key verse: “And it is best to learn this patience in our youth.” Lamentations 3:21-27 GNTD
If there’s one thing anyone should regret is that you didn’t serve and fear God from your youth. The greatest time to serve God is in your youth. The things you learn and do in your youthful years determine the levels of happiness, fulfillment, destiny and purpose found in your adult life.
The Book of Lamentations says – it is best to learn from your youth:
- The Lord’s unfailing L❤️VE. His L❤️VE is UNFAILING and UNCONDITIONAL. It’s a signed legal agreement between the Creator and yourself
- God’s mercy continues on as long as you live – (Mercy is forgiveness, compassion, love, grace) it’s a Lifetime contract as long as you are alive
- His mercies are fresh as the morning and sure as the sunrise – yesterday’s mercy is no longer available today. Today has its fresh portion as soon as our eyes are opened. God’s mercy expires within 24 hours and then start all over again the following day.
- If all you have is God then God is ALL you need. God is fully dependable and reliable.
- The Lord is good to ALL who trust Him – it’s a choice we will have to make. Do I trust God or do I trust in myself? The Lord is good to all who trust in Him
- It is better to wait in patience for the Lord – what other choice do you really have? It is far better to wait in patience than to die hopeless and miserable
“Keep your Creator in mind while you are young!
In years to come, you will be burdened down with troubles and say, “I don’t enjoy life anymore.”
Ecclesiastes 12:1 CEVDCUS06
There are many people who don’t enjoy life anymore. Young and Old. Rich and Poor. Male and Female. And we can also include kids here too. Sad, but true. Why? Because people love quick fixes to life’s problems. They prefer to do meaningless self gratifying things which oftentimes bankrupt their minds, pockets and spirits while pursuing their quest for happiness. So in years to come (mature years) they are burdened down with troubles and say, “I don’t enjoy life anymore.
Keep your Creator in mind while you are pursuing your life.
Top 10 reasons for having God as your life partner:
You will never seek happiness in material things or in people.
- You would have found your purpose and confidence in God.
one can make you feel insecure.
- God is easier to talk to than most people.
- When you serve God ALL your mistakes and pain turns into purpose instead of shame.
- A person who serves God has NOTHING to prove to anyone.
- Making God your second choice is like going to the gas station to fill up with no money. You will either leave unhappy or take something that isn’t yours.
- If God is for you, then who can stand against you.
- God will never take you where His grace cannot sustain you.
- Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead, God is already there.