The definition of affirmation is the act of confirming something to be true, or is a written or oral statement that confirms something is true.
You do not have to think that you’re perfect to speak affirmations to yourself. Remind yourself of all the great things you have accomplished. It’s a great idea to start focusing on the good that you have done. Spending time with people who really care about you is always a brilliant idea.
Here are some positive affirmations that you can use to build your self esteem:
- I believe in myself and I have the faith to go after what I want
- Even if I get weary, I am not going to quit
- I will face whatever comes my way with the best positive energy
- It doesn’t matter how slow I go, I will not stop
- I am courageous and I am going to keep on fighting in spite of my fear
- I am surrounding myself with people who bring out the best in me
- I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become