To all my ladies – Life is tough but so are we. We as women have learnt over the years to hide our feelings and mask our pain. Maybe it’s a great strength we have as women — but it’s important for us to come to the realization that we cannot wait until everything is perfect before we enjoy our lives. Life is not perfect. It wasn’t for Jesus — and it ain’t going to be for us.
I wish women everywhere – our neighbors, family members, colleagues, and women on social media could start a campaign (Like – The Ice Bucket Challenge) to help women within our immediate circles of life who feel lonely, wounded, lost, confused and misplaced …. to safely and confidently find their way back to a healthy and happy lifestyle.
Everyone experiences hurts, disappointments, rejection, betrayal and certainly the list can go on and on …but not everyone has the ability to recuperate after a betrayal, or rejection, or after being so sad till it has physically taken a toll on them.
My guess is — if we all start being the change we want to see – maybe we can get the healing process on a roll one woman at a time.
Ladies — How can we raise the level of joy after things go wrong:
- Stop selling yourself short. Get off the ‘50%!Sale’ rack. You are worth more than you estimated. Life is tough but so are you. Do a ‘Price Markup’ on yourself. The fact you have survived many attacks – increases your values…..Don’t get even – get better.
- Your pain today has great potential tomorrow – EVERY experience is part of God’s MASTER PLAN. No pain – no gain. You can make your greatest comeback by using that same painful experience as a platform to save another person FROM going through what you went through
- Choose where your energy go. Don’t waste another moment going over negative and meaningless emails, messages, and comments. The LORD will fight your battles – YOU only need to be still. God never waste a painful episode in our lives
- Don’t overthink negative experiences… it will consume your thoughts and your time. Overthinking is the BIGGEST cause of unhappiness. Be very selective who and what you allow into your space
- Don’t be afraid to walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There’s no need to explain. It’s your life and you can create your own destiny. Your world should not come to an end because of one thing that went wrong.
Do you know that God cares more about you than the birds that may fall to the ground. He gives greater attention to you, down to the very last detail—even numbering the hairs on your head! So don’t be intimidated by how you see yourself today. Faith is being okay no matter how things turn out.
Tomorrow is another opportunity to make things better. Give it to God and go and relax. Let them wonder how you did it.
Do not throw your potential through the door because you had one bad experience. If you do, they may trample it under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. Refuse to play the victim role. Refuse to quit. Our lives are our stories with many chapters so keep on writing and make it a best seller one day. We Win!!!