I still remembered the many times when I felt that my life was not moving as quickly as I wanted it to be. I felt that my dreams and goals were so far fetched and removed from within my reach. Till one day I woke up from my distant self and pondered on this quote —
“Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how YOU REACT to it.” BAM 💥
There will always be:
- External obstacles that get in our way are OUTSIDE of OUR CONTROL. Things that are beyond our control is just that — beyond our control. It’s outside our ability to fix it
- Personal obstacles like feeling unworthy, complaining, exhaustion and excuses prevent us from moving forward. But we can create a new ending to our story and make a change.
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong when you least expect it.
No matter what life throws at us, remember there are always options.
- Option 1 – trust God to make a way of escape. Taking small steps allow you to stay in control. Take time to learn from your mistakes. Self confidence and believing in yourself will help you to think more clearly. No one has ALL the answers but God
- Option 2 – live in regret. Reacting emotionally is effortless …but it’s unproductive and it doesn’t help a situation
Do you think anyone or anything is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us?
There is no way!
- Not trouble
- Not hard times
- Not hatred
- Not hunger
- Not homelessness
- Not bullying threats
- Not backstabbing
- Not even the worst sins listed in Scripture
Fall 7 times ….Stand up 8.
One day everything will make sense.
None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us.
I’m absolutely convinced that nothing:
- nothing living or dead
- angelic or demonic
- today or tomorrow
- high or low
- thinkable or unthinkable
Absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.
Romans 8:31-39 MSG
5 thoughts on “She Conquers ”
We are more than conquerors.
LikeLiked by 1 person
follow me and read my posts too .
I will. Sisters empower each other. God is pleased.
With GOD, all things are possible 😆😇💝
LikeLiked by 1 person
And the people say ‘Amen’