It’s very important that we each appreciate and respect our strengths and weaknesses.
We will always find life very unhappy if – I want to be like you and you want to be like me.
The person or persons you and I admire – once worked long days and nights before the first person believed in them. When we begin to fall in love with ourselves – great things begin to happen. Happiness follows us, and we learn to make some great moves even on our most rainy days – and just like that the MAGIC begins.
When we do things with a passion… life takes on a whole new meaning.
I still remember the days when I was proud to be everyone’s cheerleader …and I did an excellent job loudly cheering everyone on.
Until …one day my cheerleader’s role expired within me….and BOOM …a once closed door opened up, and the sunlight reflected on my face. I was no longer satisfied to be hidden by the serious darkness that once clouded my thoughts.
When you change your thoughts – your whole world changes.
Because I enjoy writing – my nights (it’s quiet) are my days. I have to set my goals and then push myself to achieve them. I started believing in myself and daily reminded myself that I AM stronger and braver than I originally thought.
To rule your kingdom, you must:
- Discover your strengths. Resist the urge to compare your strengths with others. Comparison is a THIEF of happiness. Your true competition is the person you see in the mirror – YOU
- Be focused and self-driven. It’s a lonely walk but it’s where the root of your strength lies
- Allow rejection to help drive you into your passion. Believe in YOURSELF. Be your own cheerleader
- Don’t be afraid to sit around and do nothing – you will be surprised how many creative thoughts will come to you. Action doesn’t always mean progress. There’s wisdom in silence
- What looked impossible yesterday will eventually become an addiction tomorrow – there’s a lion roaring inside of you that’s waiting to be set free
- Don’t give yourself any excuses or reasons to take a break from what you’re building
- When you feel like quitting – think about why you started and keep on pushing
- Your future depends on what you’re doing today and not what’s on your dream board or on your mind
- You are allowed to scream. To cry. But never to give up
- The best thing you will ever do for yourself is to believe in yourself