Decisions! Decisions! Decisions! Have you ever stopped to think how many decisions we make everyday? Subconsciously and Consciously we make decisions every second, every hour, every day, every week, and every month. Life is about making decisions every day – over every thing.
No one (rich man, poor man, king, queen, parent, child, servant etc) goes through ONE day without making decisions. To solve problems we need to make critical decisions. Simple decisions are fun. We make so many quick decisions unconsciously.
We can’t escape making decisions because decisions are part of our daily lives. When we are in need of finding the right answer:
God promises to LEAD us NOT FOLLOW us.
- “Put GOD in charge of your work, then what you’ve planned will take place.” Proverbs 16:3 MSG
- “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30: 21
There’s safety in the counsel of many
- “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.” Proverbs 11:14 KJV
- “Two are better off than one, because together they can work more effectively. If one of them falls down, the other can help him up. But if someone is alone and falls, it’s just too bad, because there is no one to help him.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 GNT
As human beings we were created to live in communities. We are STRONGER TOGETHER than when we are apart.
We cannot be loners and expect to survive when faced with:
- broken relationships
- dysfunctional homes
- rebellious children
BUT, we can experience PEACE in the midst of every crisis when we join hands with others of the faith.
Psalms 1: 1-3 ICB says:
- Happy is the person who doesn’t listen to the wicked
- He doesn’t go where sinners go.
- He doesn’t do what bad people do
- He loves the Lord’s teachings
- He thinks about those teachings day and night
- He is strong, like a tree planted by a river
- It produces fruit in season
- Its leaves don’t die
- Everything he does will succeed
My ’AHA’ BIBLE Verse:
Psalms 34: 1-2, 4, 6-7 MSG says:
- I bless GOD every chance I get
- My lungs expand with his praise
- I live and breathe GOD
- If things aren’t going well, GOD met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears
- When I was desperate, I called out, and GOD got me out of a tight spot
- GOD ’s angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray
Isaiah 50:7 says:
- Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced
- Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame