Today, I’m going to share words of WISDOM taken out of the Book of Proverbs ….the following five (5) verses (22-29) contain KNOWLEDGE and good ADVICE. We will do well if we apply the teachings to our lives and our children’s:
- Don’t take advantage of the poor just because you can
- Don’t take advantage of those who stand helpless in court
- Why? The Lord will argue their case for them and threaten the life of anyone who threatens theirs.
- Don’t make friends with people who have hot, violent tempers.
- Why? You might learn their habits and not be able to change
- Don’t promise to be responsible for someone else’s debts
- If you should be unable to pay, they will take away even your bed
- Never move an old property line that your ancestors established
- Show me someone who does a good job, and I will show you someone who is better than most and worthy of the company of kings