Bitterness, anger, hatred, jealousy and pride are traits of an unhappy person. If perchance you have been in contact with persons showing any of the above traits mentioned ….there’s a good chance that you are currently experiencing unhappiness.
If affected – watch out for random changes in moods that frequently occur late nights and wee hours in the mornings.
The cause …. Bitterness, anger, hatred, jealousy, and pride – they are dangerous and toxic to ALL humans. They will eventually eat away at our hearts…leaving us sick to the stomach.
We cannot hide behind a mask forever…sooner or later the mask will fall off and our inner demons will be revealed.
I once had a friend who most times spoke in a hostile and angry tone. Every time we spoke on the phone the hostile behavior was overpowering. I wasn’t aware of how much this sort of behaviour affected me until I heard myself speaking in the exact same tone.
Solution: I resorted to occasional text messages instead of phone calls keeping them straight to the point. I created boundaries as a way to protect myself from becoming an obnoxious person.
Don’t be fooled…
- Bad company corrupts good manners
- Toxic people can destroy your reputation
- Don’t be led astray by negative behavior
- Nothing grows in a bad environment
Don’t get contaminated…
- If you walk with the wise, you will be wise
- Your company should reflect your values in life
- Choose what’s right over what is fun
- Avoid empty talk, you will become more and more ungodly
- If you have nothing to hide, you will have nothing to fear
- Do the right thing, and you will have no guilt
- Pleasing others hides the real YOU