Right after a chapter of your life comes to the end …it’s time to figure out what your next chapter will look like. Every chapter has to come to an end sometime….so we need to be patient with ourselves as we move fearlessly into the future.
Today I choose to take a deep breath and start a new chapter in my life – ‘Chapter 63′ …I have 365 opportunities to make it an exciting chapter filled with great moments.
To start writing the next chapter… it’s important to have an outline. Here are my thoughts on writing my next chapters taken from the oldest book in history.
● Keep me from evil that I may NOT cause pain
● When I think about giving up, I would remember God and pray
● I am the author to my story and it’s up to me to make it a good one
● A good reputation at the time of death is far better than the loving care at the time of birth
● Funerals remind us that we all must die
● Corruption makes fools of sensible people, so refuse to be bribed
● Let me never hold on to a grudge
● Something completed is far better than something just begun
● When times are good, I will be happy. When times are bad, I will think about it
● God made us to enjoy good times and bad times to keep us from knowing what comes next
● No one in this world always does what’s right.
● Don’t listen to everything that everyone says, or you might hear your servant cursing you.