I am a believer:
● There is a right time for everything, and everything on earth will happen at the right time.
● There is a time to be born and a time to die.
● There is a time to cry and a time to laugh.
● There is a time to be sad and a time to dance with joy.
● There is a time to hug someone and a time to stop holding so tightly.
● There is a time to look for something and a time to consider it lost.
● There is a time to keep things and a time to throw things away.
● There is a time to be silent and a time to speak.
● There is a time to love and a time to hate.
● There is a time for war and a time for peace.
Do people really gain anything from their hard work?
I saw all the hard work God gave us to do. God gave us the ability to think about his world, but we can never completely understand everything he does.
And yet, he does everything at just the right time.
I learned that the best thing for people to do is to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live.
God wants everyone to eat, drink, and enjoy their work.
These are gifts from God.
I learned that anything God does will continue forever.
People cannot add anything to the work of God, and they cannot take anything away from it.
God did this so that people would respect him.
What happened in the past has happened, and what will happen in the future will happen.
But God wants to help those who have been treated badly.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-15 ERV