Most people hate Mondays because it’s easy to hate things that other people hate. So maybe we can start a revolution by changing our negative views about Mondays.
Most people if not everyone enjoys having a clean page to write on. Mondays give us a new page to write on. It’s a start to a new week….It’s a great day to set new goals and form new habits so we can finish the week strong.
So forget the negative vibes we grew up believing about Mondays … and let’s take on this week like true Champions.
Tips for Mondays:
• Make a clean cut with any backbiting and unproductive chatter
• Be gentle with ourselves and those who we find it hard to get along with
• Forgive as quickly as we get offended. No overthinking!
• When we have an opportunity to do good, do good to all people even if they forget to say ‘Thanks’
• If we see our enemies hunger, buy them lunch. You will feel better about yourself
• Hate what is evil, love what is good
• We are allowed to do anything and everything, but it’s important to remember ….. all things are not profitable
• Trust in the LORD and do good
• Live well and enjoy life
• If we are always trying to do good, no one can really hurt us
• Bad company corrupts good manners
Stay with God
Don’t quit on yourself
Don’t take anything personally
You are the author to your life’s story.