Look Who Turned Up … It’s Friday

It’s been a rough week for me and maybe for you…but we made it. Trust God from the bottom of your heart, and don’t try to figure everything out on your own.

Life is 10% of everything that happened to us, and the other 90% is how we reacted to what happened. Let’s take a moment to leave the past in the past…and smile again.

It’s the weekend, let’s take time to laugh again, love again, and live with limited regrets.

Make the weekend so exciting that Monday to Friday will get jealous.

Can’t wait to see you on Monday. God bless!

4 thoughts on “Look Who Turned Up … It’s Friday

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s