It’s October – Embrace the seasons of life – it’s only a season.
As the seasons change so must we. To everything there is a season. EVERYTHING!
Quote: “A tree with strong roots laughs at storms.”
Psalm 1 New International Version
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither whatever they do prospers.
Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
Therefore, the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
Thoughts to ponder:
- There’s a clear difference between those who walk with God and those who choose to do life without a fear of God
- Anyone who walks with God will not be afraid of the storms. When you’re rooted in faith – you will not run scared when hardships come. You will find your peace and tranquility knowing that God will come through for you
- Those who choose to do life without God will be tossed and confused in every way when faced with a crisis
- When God is for you WHATEVER you do will prosper and the evidence is visible to all who’s looking on
- It’s important to pray the Word back to God. Memorize Psalms 1 and seek godly counsel when needed
- A mustard seed of faith grows with every new challenge. The greater the challenges are – the greater the opportunity is for growth.
- The LORD watches over those whose faith is rooted in His Word. But the ways of the ungodly leads to destruction
Quotes: “A tree with strong roots laughs at storms.”
“A seed grows with no sound, but a tree falls with huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence. GROW SILENTLY.”